¿Sin ganas de leer mucho? Date una vuelta por el Tumblr de Su Nombre en Vano

Monday, January 25, 2010

Why do I care?


Via Atheist Eve

Today I answered to an anonymous comment that asked me not to pat attention to people with "short sight" regarding religion. And just a couple hours later (I was at work, now I'm at home) I found this. If I were a believer I would say this was a sign from God. But I'm not like that. This is why I care, this is why I think most of us non-believers care. Because eventually it will affect us, that a group of deluded zealots will harm me or my loved ones, take away my rights, or treat me or others like me as second class citizens. I care because I've usually been approached with that "hollier than thou" attitude some believers have, or try to explain something they don't understand throwing God into a sentence. Please be advised, if you do so in front of me, you'll get a response that invites to a very interesting conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blasfema libremente

"Que esté permitido a cada uno pensar como quiera; pero que nunca le esté permitido perjudicar por su manera de pensar" Barón D'Holbach
"Let everyone be permitted to think as he pleases; but never let him be permitted to injure others for their manner of thinking" Barón D'Holbach