¿Sin ganas de leer mucho? Date una vuelta por el Tumblr de Su Nombre en Vano

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Richard Dawkins' speech at the AAIC 09

As a way to close all the posts regarding this event, I present you with the Speech Dawkins gave at the AAIC 09. As I said before, I recorded it with my camera and at that time, couldn't find the speech on Youtube.

So, here it is. Enjoy it.
















However, there was another reocrding of the event, even though I haven't found a way to embed it. If you want another version of the video, you can check Moment in Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blasfema libremente

"Que esté permitido a cada uno pensar como quiera; pero que nunca le esté permitido perjudicar por su manera de pensar" Barón D'Holbach
"Let everyone be permitted to think as he pleases; but never let him be permitted to injure others for their manner of thinking" Barón D'Holbach